Monday, December 1, 2008

PSP

So, I have been thinking about buying a PSP pretty much since I found out that the commute can be up to 45 minutes to classes each day. But being the anal-retentive technophile from Silicon Valley that I am, I decided to wait until the PSP2 inevitably comes out. But the word on the internet is that the PSP is here to stay for at least 2 years, so it seems like a good purchase, especially because they recently released the latest updated version, the PSP-3000.

Then I saw on Amazon that they had a Black Friday deal, so I bought the PSP bundle with Ratchet and Clank and National Treasure 2 and a 1G card with Vice City Stories. Suddenly I was really excited about having a PSP. But the expected shipping date was after break, so I anxiously cancelled the order. The reasoning being that if it would have come after break anyways, then I could just as easily buy it after break when I return.

Also, say something retarded happens and I don't go to LSE, then having a PSP seems superfluous. And that is just my luck, owning superfluous shit.

No comments: