Saturday, December 20, 2008

Accepted!

So I was accepted to LSE the other day. This is good news, especially because I told my parents and they were generally happy. It looks like I will be going to LSE next year. This is some excellent news, but I still hate that there is this ambiguity among my parents about it. They seem aloof or nonchalant about it, as if I will forget about it and not bug them.

But otherwise, I need to fill out some more forms and go through some sort of orientation. I am so excited about this, even though it's just paperwork and liability nonsense. The only problem is that I don't know when these forms are due, so I should ideally submit my forms as soon as possible. Yet I sit here waiting on my parents as they avoid the topic like time is not of the essence.

No comments: