Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Courses

Before I apply to LSE, I have to chose the courses I will take there. Here's the list:

http://www.lse.ac.uk/resources/calendar2008-2009/courseGuides/undergraduate.htm

I spoke to the study abroad MSB dean and she said that for LSE, I can take one course in finance, one in government, and one in operations management. The last and fourth class is up to me based on what interests me. By taking the one government course, I will fulfill my government minor. With one finance class taken, I'll only have two more finance courses to finish my major. And the fourth class can easily involve something that will work towards my international business major.

I'm excited to take courses in London, but that is getting way to far ahead of myself.

At this point, I still need to fill out the study proposal and get it signed by both an MSB and a government dean. I still need to get my pictures taken. I still need to get my conduct waiver signed too. I also have that pesky essay to get through. Thankfully I've written it already, and just need to edit it immensely.

No comments: