Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Meeting With Liz Tomorrow

I have a meeting with Liz, the OIP adviser for England, tomorrow to discuss my prospects for studying next year in London. I doubt too much trouble will come up since I have a high enough GPA to study in my intended program. Also, I have come up with a few questions, mostly about choosing courses, so that it seems more like I am still a curious student who's heart isn't already set on LSE. It's good that OIP makes these meetings mandatory since most kids probably have no idea what they are doing when they apply to go abroad. The main reason I am having this meeting is so that I can acquire a study proposal from Liz, on which I must document my intended course load while abroad. And considering I still don't know how LSE courses correspond to Georgetown courses, I am glad I have this opportunity to ask Liz. We'll see how it goes...

No comments: