Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Completing the Application

After my meeting with Ms. Everson, I finally have all the parts of the application. Now I can complete it and turn it in before December 5th. The main issue I have with the application is that I need to get quite a few signatures and approvals in a short amount of time. I guess it's a good thing that I am starting this whole process early, otherwise I'd be scrambling in the end.
For this app, I need to get the Office of Student Conduct, my dean, and most difficultly, the government dean to sign off before I can submit my application. I guess I need to figure out which courses correspond to which credits here with the dean before I do much else. The only other thing I can do right now is get my teacher recommendations in order. If that doesn't work out, then this whole application is for nought. We shall see...

No comments: