Saturday, January 3, 2009

Weird Thoughts

I find myself thinking/worrying about what London will be like. I worry about wandering around the place alone, trying to find my way around the city. I worry most about not making friends. I am terrible at opening up and making friends quickly, and the fact that many of the students will already have a set of friends makes this quandary slightly more terrifying. Money will be another problem. How stingy will I have to be? Will my folks give me any money? Cell phone? Insurance? Bank Account? So many random thoughts. But it makes sense, I will be living in another country. Do showers work the same way? Laundry? I bet I break some random law pretty early on.

Still though, I have another semester at Georgetown before I even need to worry about heading over. I still have 5 more classes and many clubs I need to work through in the next five months. There are going to be many moments in the upcoming months that I don't want to miss because I am focused solely on London. And, fuck it, what's the worst that could happen?

No comments: