Tuesday, February 3, 2009

LSE Unconditional Offer

Well, check this out. It looks like I got in to LSE. This is awesome news. I get to feel all the anxiety and excitement that came with preparing to go to college for the first time. This almost seems like a second chance to do college. The one problem I have is the fact that I have been placed in the Department of Accounting instead of the Department of Finance. I don't know what this means, but I'd rather have finance advisors and counselors, especially because I won't be taking any accounting courses.

London School of Economics
Applicant ID Number--

Dear Mr Akshay Bhatia,

Further to your application for LSE’s study abroad programme I’m delighted to be able to offer you a place on the General Course for the academic year 2009-10. Congratulations!
...

No comments: